By Cody on Femme Cents
It’s easy to always want more.
Western culture (especially in the USA) is inundated with media and advertising telling us that our lifestyle isn’t good enough and something new will make us happier.
It’s easy to believe money will be the solution to happiness:
- I’ll be happier when I can buy more.
- Making more money will make me happier.
- I’ll be happier when I’ve saved up enough to quit my job.
- I’ll be happier when I’m financially independent.
- But what if that’s not really the case? For most people, these life changes don’t end up truly changing how happy they are.
In actuality, humans are really quite bad at predicting the things that will make them happy. Many times, life changes like those listed above may make you happier, but only for a short time…Read On