By Deanna on Ms. Fiology
Everything I’ve ever done or thought has been explored and contemplated by someone else who came before me. What makes me unique is the meandering path I choose.
Just like snowflakes, not one of us is exactly alike but yet we are all so similar. I find people simply fascinating. In particular, I marvel when reading about the ways people have achieved Financial Independence (FI) and/or are working towards it.
There aren’t too many novel ideas. We all have access to the same levers:
- Eliminate debt
- Embrace frugal living
- Discover what you value in life
- Practice minimalism
- Drive down your monthly expenses
- Develop a high savings rate
- Invest in low-cost index funds
- Study and choose to allocate a small percentage of your investments to single stocks
- Diversify with real estate and business investments
- Start a side hustle
- Embark in Geo Arbitrage
What makes each of our journeys unique is how/when we pull said levers and what happens to us in the process…Read More